We at Airways Courier Service Limited (“Airways Courier Service”) consider customer trust as our top priority. We deliver services to millions of customers across the country. Our customers trust us with some of their most sensitive information. This policy informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information(PII) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- KYC Documents
- Geographical Location
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Secure Cookies for security purposes.
We build a range of services that you would find it on our website, and in order to achieve this we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Applications used for providing various services
- Web Forms
- Off-site services
We use the collected data for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide products and services you request (such as parcel transportation, warehousing, freight, reverse logistics, cross-border and technology services)
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To do analysis and get valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, address and prevent technical issues
- To provide customer support and respond to you about your requests, questions and comments
- To send tracking updates to consignor and consignee
- To give options for convenient delivery for consignee
- To evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales; analysing and enhancing our products, services, websites and apps; ensuring the security of our networks and information systems; performing accounting, auditing, invoicing, reconciliation and collection activities; and improving and maintaining the quality of our customer services)
- accounting, auditing, invoicing, reconciliation and collection activities; and improving and maintaining the quality of our customer services)
- To perform data analysis (including market, consumer search and analytics, trend analysis, financial analysis and anonymisation of personal information)
- To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activity, claims and other liabilities
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies
As a rule, we do not share your data with any third party apart from the following mentions:
We may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Airways Courier Service Pvt Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Airways Courier Service’s Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Third Party Vendors
We may employ third party vendors and individuals to facilitate our services or to perform Service-related transactions or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. No transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it and for a reasonable period thereafter in order to comply with audit, contractual, technical and legal requirements and/or to resolve any future disputes. We may retain aggregated or de-identified data indefinitely or to the extent allowed by applicable law.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Exceptionally if any personal data is present on the package or letter, it may be visible to unauthorized individuals.
Application, data, infrastructure and network security is our key focus areas where data security practices are enforced. We also Adhere to international standard certifications to complement the enforced practices. Considering “Right to Privacy” as a fundamental right of an individual, we have adopted enough measures to protect privacy.
You have the right to enquire on:
- What personal data we hold about you,
- The purposes of the processing,
- The categories of personal data concerned,
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed,
- How long we intend to store your personal data,
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source,
- The right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about you corrected or completed and the process for requesting,
- The right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us,
- The right to report personal data breach at [email protected] Courier Service.com
In this policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Consignee” shall mean the entity (individual/firm) who is financially responsible (the buyer) for the receipt of a shipment.
- “Consignor” shall mean a person or firm (usually the seller) who delivers a consignment to a carrier for transporting it to a consignee.
- “Data Subject” shall mean any individual person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, via an identifier such as a name, an ID number, location data.
- “Third Party Vendors” shall mean any individual or organization providing services to Airways Courier Service on a contractual basis.
- “We/Us/Our” shall mean Airways Courier Service and it’s employees.